How to Install Microsoft Office on Windows
How to install Ms Office on your device
Before installing Microsoft office on your computer, you should know how to install Ms Office on your device or PC and thus first need to remove previous versions of office in your computer. This helps to avoid clashes between multiple versions of office.
Microsoft office usually has additional programs as well as different licensing systems. It is therefore important that you uninstall previous versions of office to prevent licensing conflicts.Download Microsoft office for mac
You can easily run office software on Mac OS. You, however, need to have a computer running on Mac OS that meets the following requirements:
- The computer runs on MacOS 10.10 and above
- Contains a minimum a 4 GB of ram.
The whole process of installing Microsoft Office set up for PC including download usually takes approximately an hour to complete. Installation launches automatically after the download completes. It is advisable that you don’t open any application before the full installation is complete.
It is important to note that when the computer sleeps or shuts down before the installation process is complete, the whole process starts afresh. It’s necessary therefore that you plug your computer into a power supply before starting the installation process.
Go to www office com setup and select sign in. You need to sign in with the account associated with the type of office chosen.
- In the office home page, select install office then install if you signed in with a Microsoft office
- If you signed in with school or work account, select install office apps the office. Your download will begin.
Installing Microsoft Office Setup for PC
After the completion of the office file, go to downloads and double click on the file you have downloaded. Sometimes the file may fail to open since it is from an unidentified developer.
- Wait for a few seconds then double click on the file again.
- Select continue on the installation screen to start the installation process.
- Read the software license agreement then click continue
- Click on agree to agree on t the terms and conditions of the software
- Choose how you want it to be installed
- You might be prompted to enter your Mac login passwords before clicking on install software
- The software begins the installation process. Wait a few minutes, and your favorite office apps will appear on your screen.
Microsoft Office offers a unique experience with a fantastic office application. An interesting thing about Microsoft office is that you can easily download and install it. It might take quite some time, but it is worth the wait.
Ensure that you keep your Microsoft logins as they might come in handy in future when you want to install a new version of office. Make a point of visiting http://www.office.com/setup and get your Ms Office Setup.